Become a member
The Philanthropy Club membership
Members of The Philanthropy Club are charitable, creative and networked individuals who inspire each other, engage with innovative causes and direct their collective efforts towards resolving some of the most pressing issues around the globe. They extend their invitation to join the club and learn what makes their project impactful.
Our club members share three core values:
Cause-driven – they have a cause close to their hearts which they are knowledgeable about
Connected – they have a network of followers and supporters
Committed – they can demonstrate one year of continuous giving or social impact.
Club Member benefits
- Valued events on key topics from current trends, impact, systemic issues and what good looks like.
- Bespoke tailored events to engage peer network.
- Opportunity to attend the Philanthropy Masterclass series.
- Opportunity to attend Giving Clinics throughout the year which provides one-to-one support for Members on themes related to philanthropy including strategic giving, innovation in philanthropy, fundraising, crowdfunding, social investment and tax.
- Charity introduction.
- Opportunity to participate in The Secret Circle.
- Opportunity to meet like-minded individuals as well as members from other philanthropy networks.
- Bespoke Secret Circle and Philanthropy Masterclasses for Network Members*
- Create “exceptional events” based around overseas projects. These are immersive experiences where members can invite their network to participate in and make an impact.